- Electromagnetic field can induce heat in a conductive material.
- Caps lined with the induction seal (Either by gluing or by holding it in place by reinforcing crease) is screwed on to container.
- The capped container is passed under the sealing head of an induction sealing machine.
- The high frequency magnetic field generated by the coil induces an electrical current within the aluminium foil.
- This way the foil heats and melts the seal film and wax.
- The sealing layer is bonded permanently to the opening of the container.
- The wax or obsorbed by the carrier material.
- On opening the sealed container, the carrier material remains inside the cap where it consists as a secondary seal and the seal film will close the container hermetically.